Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finding Joy Contest


This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband and our younger. She was named after him- they share the same initials D.C.-since we were pretty sure that the doctor would tell us after her c-section that we couldn't have any more kids. The two of them are like two peas in a pod. They share so many characteristics, it's hard to believe sometimes they aren't twins.
This was taken on vacation in Kentucky at the end of a long week of travel. It was a beautiful day and we were waiting for a tour to begin. I was able to catch them with my zoom lense so they didn't know I was taking it. Dilly is never happier than when she's with her Papa.



this is an entry for the father's day contest at Finding Joy in the Morning
http://joyinthemorning.clubmom.com/joy_in_the_morning/2007/05/fathers_day_pho_1.html

No comments: